Credits to open source components used in the development of our product
From the LineageOS website, we adapted their blog page, 404 Page and we have also adapted some of their layouts for other pages in our website as we found it to meet our aesthetic requirements and it also provided an efficient way to write blog posts. We have also adapted and built upon the SCSS used in their project to suit the requirements of our website and have also added some of our own SCSS files for components exclusive to our website.
- Roboto is the font style used in the website.
- Jekyll: Static Site Generation
- SlickJS was used to make the carousel/slide show found in the home page.
- Mirror was used to implement multiplayer use Mirror. This is an Open-Source implementation of Unity’s now deprecated UNet library. This library was pre-tested, scalable, had a strong community backing and already had the strong Unity integration that PlayerLink lacked. We then spent the final week of the MVP stage working to port our game to Mirror.
- JoystickPack for Mobile Controls.
- TextMeshPro for UI Components.
- Doxygen for parsing source code.
- Doxybook2 to convert Doxygen output into Markdown.
- MkDocs-Material for converting markdown into documentation website.
- Boost for Multithreading